The Coastal Series Shutters with flawlessly smooth operation. Louvretec aluminium louvre screens and outdoor louvers are perfectly tailored to your home. Your choice of sliding, bi-folding and hinged shutters system, designed for doors and windows at even the most demanding of locations.
Coastal Series Shutters offers a premium range of shutters for a wide variety of applications. Your louvre window can withstand the toughest conditions. View our range of custom fitted outdoor louvers.
Scenarios & Gallery
Automation & Engineering
Choose from Sliding, Bifolding, Hinged Shutter louvre windows systems.
Sliding louvre shutters generally fit to the outside of the building, deck or within a prepared opening and as shuch only have top and bottom tracks and guides.
Top Hung or Bottom Rolling? Top Hung Shutters are held captive within the top track so a minimal bottom guide is only required. Bottom Rolling Shutters do not require structural fixing at the head with all the weight being on the bottom track making them easy to operate.
Louvre windows infills can be hand operated using the KISS Pivot system which has double drive arms that sit flush against the frame when the louvres are closed.
- Choose from either Sliding, Bifolding or Hinged Door options
- Louvre infill options available including hand operable, bracket or end fixed outdoor louvers
- Compatible with a range of Louvretec sun louvres
- Coastal Series Shutters by Louvretec are designed to operate in the harshest of conditions
- Manufactured from commercial grade powder-coated or anodised aluminium louvre windows
- Componentry has completed extensive corrosion resistant testing and are constructed using 300 series stainless steel
- Coastal Series Shutters offers a premium range of shutters for a wide variety of applications